In lower than two weeks, a BEYA-winning robotics engineer, a retired Navy admiral; pioneering information scientists, technologists, and educators will probably be inducted into the BEYA STEM Corridor of Fame. All are scheduled to attend the 2023 induction ceremony.
Profession Communications Group CEO and BEYA Chairman Tyrone Taborn will induct this yr’s class into the corridor of fame and rejoice these BEYA winners and Girls of Colour award honorees for breaking down limitations in science, expertise, engineering, and math (STEM). Inductees are chosen for achievements in scientific and technical careers, federal and navy service, and group engagement.
The 2023 BEYA Corridor of Fame inductees are:
• Ken Washington, vp and normal supervisor of shopper robotics, Amazon
• Sylvia Trent-Adams, president, The College of North Texas Well being Science Heart at Fort Value
• Robin N. Coger, provost and senior vice chancellor for tutorial affairs, East Carolina College
• Pamela McCauley, affiliate dean for tutorial packages, Faculty of Textiles, North Carolina State College
• Melvin G. Williams, retired vice admiral, U.S. Navy
• Edward H. Baine, president, Dominion Power Virginia
• Donna L. Bell, government vp of product creation, engineering, and provide chain, Lordstown Motor Corp.
• Charlotte M. Farmer, senior vp and COO, UL Analysis Institutes
• Ernest L. Smiley, chief information scientist and chief info safety officer, Kingdom Capital
• Mark A. Thomas, director, Raytheon Engineering Labs
• Melvin Greer, Intel Fellow, Intel Company